Baby Corn Pakoda
Corn is rich in sugar and calcium. Baby corn is one of the favorite among all of us . It is not necessary to cook it completely we can have it half cook also . It is very tasty and healthy . Let’s cook something quick and tasty with this sweet and tasty baby corn .
Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Makes 4 servings
- Baby Corn – 8 to 20 numbers
- Corn Flour – 1/2 cups
- Plain flour (maida) – 1/2 cup
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Ginger Past – 1 tbsp
- Baking Soda – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Black Paper – 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilly powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Oil for deep frying
- Wash the baby corns and let them dry.
- Baby corns cut it into two parts making it half.
- Then sprinkle 1/2 tea spoon salt on the baby corns and mix them well. Leave them for 10 minutes.
- Now add corn flour, plain flour and curd in a mixing bowl.
- Then adding little by little water make a thick batter. Mix it well without any lumps. Make sure the batter should not be too thin and not too thick.
- Now add salt, Red chilly powder, black paper, baking soda, ginger past and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadai/ wok.
- Dip the boiled baby corn in the batter and drop slowly into the oil.
- Fry the baby corn into low to medium flame. Fry these baby corns till they are golden brown in color.
- Once it becomes crisp and golden brown take it out from the oil.
- Baby Corn Pakodas are ready to serve.