Butter Naan is one of the extremely delicious dish of Indian breads. Naans are usually made in tandoor but we are cooking naans in cooker and they are very delicious & tasty as tandoori Naans. It easily goes with any veg or non-veg curries with gravy.
Read the Recipe below the gallery ↓↓↓
[nggallery id=53]Preparation time - 20 minutes Fermenting time - 2 to 3 hours Cooking time - 20 minutes Ingredients:
- Refined/white/all purpose flour (maida ) - 2 cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Curd - 3-4 tbsp
- Butter - 5 Tbsp
- Take maida in a big bowl and add curd, sugar, salt, oil and baking soda.
- Well mix ingredient together and use warm water and make a soft dough.
- Now grease your hands with some oil and knead until smooth and soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside in a warm place for 2 hours allowing it to ferment.
- After 2 - 3 hours take a little flour in your hand and knead the dough again.
- Now break it into balls.
- Roll one dough ball at a time, dust with flour and remove the extra flour.
- Likewise prepare all dough balls.
- Cover the dough balls with wet cloth so that they don't dry up.
- Heat the pressure cooker
- Remove the lid from the pressure cooker and heat it upside down.
- Now roll it in an ovel shape or round shape according to our preference. It should be thick like paratha.
- Apply a little quantity of water on one side of naan and attach the wet side base of the pressure cooker.
- Keep it until the brownish spots appear. You can put 3 to 4 naans at a time depends on cooker size . I make one nan at a time .
- Take them out and apply butter.
- Serve hot naan and butter on it with any thick gravy, chutney, pickle or curd and enjoy.