Butter Naan in cooker
Butter Naan is one of the extremely delicious dish of Indian breads. Naans are usually made in tandoor but we are cooking naans in cooker and they are very delicious & tasty as tandoori Naans. It easily goes with any veg or non-veg curries with gravy.Read the Recipe below the gallery ↓↓↓
Preparation time – 20 minutes
Fermenting time – 2 to 3 hours
Cooking time – 20 minutes
- Refined/white/all purpose flour (maida ) – 2 cup
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Baking soda – 1/2 tsp
- Sugar – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Curd – 3-4 tbsp
- Butter – 5 Tbsp
- Take maida in a big bowl and add curd, sugar, salt, oil and baking soda.
- Well mix ingredient together and use warm water and make a soft dough.
- Now grease your hands with some oil and knead until smooth and soft dough.
- Cover and keep aside in a warm place for 2 hours allowing it to ferment.
- After 2 – 3 hours take a little flour in your hand and knead the dough again.
- Now break it into balls.
- Roll one dough ball at a time, dust with flour and remove the extra flour.
- Likewise prepare all dough balls.
- Cover the dough balls with wet cloth so that they don’t dry up.
- Heat the pressure cooker
- Remove the lid from the pressure cooker and heat it upside down.
- Now roll it in an ovel shape or round shape according to our preference. It should be thick like paratha.
- Apply a little quantity of water on one side of naan and attach the wet side base of the pressure cooker.
- Keep it until the brownish spots appear. You can put 3 to 4 naans at a time depends on cooker size . I make one nan at a time .
- Take them out and apply butter.
- Serve hot naan and butter on it with any thick gravy, chutney, pickle or curd and enjoy.