Indian Cuisine is incomplete without its variety of pakodas. There are many type of pakodas in India to be served as snacks in breakfast or in tea time. Some of pakodas you can find in our site like Onion pakoda, mung pakoda, bread pakoda, coconut pakoda and more. Today i am presenting a new one which is very tasty and quick "Cabbage Pakoda". So lets see Hindi video and English written recipe below .
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 30minutes
- Cabbage (chopped) - 1 medium
- Onion (finely chopped) - 2 large
- Green chilly - 3 (finely chopped)
- Ginger (paste/grated) - 1 tsp
- Garlic (paste/grated) - 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 tsp
- Gram flour ( Besan) - 2 cup
- Rice flour - 2 tsp
- Suger - 1 tsp (Optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil - to deep fry pakoda
- Cut cabbage into small pieces, wash and drain.
- Then boil cabbage with salt and turmeric.
- Now open the presser cooker and squeeze it.
- Mix boil cabbage, besan, rice flour,chopped green chillies, ginger past, garlic past and salt.
- Heat oil as needed for deep frying.Keep in medium flame.
- Make the pakoda mixture into small balls and deep fry in the oil,till golden brown.
- Drain excess oil using kitchen towel.
- Serve it with tea or coffee with sauce or Chutneys