Curry Leaves Peanut Chutney
Indian cuisine is incomplete without its variety of chutney and pickle . Curry leaves and peanuts are the necessary and healthy ingredient in every South Indian Kitchen . Today i am making chutney using these healthy ingredient and fresh curry leaves are from our Kitchen Garden .
Prep time – 10 mins Cook time – 15 mins
- Curry Leaves – 9 steam curry leaves
- Dry Red Chilli – 1
- Black mustard seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Green Chilli – 3 (finely chopped)
- Dry Roast Peanut – 1/2 cup
- Garlic – 5
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tbsp
- Heat the oil in a pan/kadai .
- Then add dry red chilli.
- When red chilli become black then add mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Then mix and saute for 3-4 min or till they become slight crisp.
- Let it cool.
- Now take a grander jar.
- Add fried curry leaves, peanut, garlic, green chilli and salt.
- Grand into a smooth past.
- Remove in to a serving bowl.