Drumstick Flowers Pakora (Sajne Phooler Bada)
Rainy season brings us an opportunity to relax in our garden on a chair with family & friends and enjoy the rain with tea and tea time snacks , drumstick flower pakoda is well go with tea at that time. Drum stick, leaves and flowers all are good agent of anti viruses. This change of seasons different types of viruses roaming around us in atmosphere. If we protect us & family through natural remedy will not bad too.
Prep time: 10 min Cook time: 20 min
- Drumstick Flowers – 1 cup
- Besan (gram flour) – 1 cup
- Rice flour – 1/2 cup
- Salt to taste
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Finely chopped green chili
- Oil for deep frying
- Remove soft stems from the flower and wash nicely & drain the water.
- Take a big bowl and mix the besan, rice flour and salt.
- Then add water and make a thick batter.
- Now add drumstick flowers, chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chili and mix it well.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
- Make balls out of the mixture by spoon or hand & slowly & carefully drop them one by one in the hot oil till golden brown.
- When they turn golden brown take them out in a kitchen napkin.
- Serve hot pakora with dal rice or simply as a tea-time snack.