Eggs are good for health and having good amount of calcium . Usually we ate omlate or boiled egg as it quick and easy to make . Egg bhurji is also easy to cook and much tastier then omlate or boiled eggs . So try this quick and tasty egg recipe
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 10 min Serves: 2
- Eggs – 3
- Onion finely chopped – 3
- Tomato finely chopped -3
- Green chilli finely chopped – 3 to 4
- Coriander leaves finely chopped -2 tbsp
- Garam Masala – 1/4 tsp
- Panch phoran – 1tsp
- Oil -2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil and once heated add Panch phoran.
- When it sizzles, add finely chopped onion and green chillies.
- Saute until onions turn slightly brown.
- Now Add tomato and Cook until tomatoes turn soft.
- Now break the eggs one by one directly on pan .
- Continue to stir until the egg is cooked well.
- Add Salt, Garam Masala and coriander leaves and mix well.
- Once the eggs are cooked and separated then remove from the pan.
- Garnish with the remaining coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with Chapatis, puri, Parathas or Bread.