Eggless Banana Cake
Everyone loves cake not Banana so why not we bake the cake with banana . Banana cake without egg is very easy and tasty and all ingredient can be easily available in our kitchen . So lets try easy and tasty banana Cake.
Prep Time: 25 mins Cook time: 40 mins Serves: 4-5
- Maida (or all purpose flour) – 2 Cup
- Baking Powder – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 pinch
- Bananas – 3 (overripe )
- Butter – 1/3 cup
- Sugar – 2/3 cups
- Dry fruits (chopped) – 2 tbsp (cashews,almond,raisins)
- Mix maida, baking powder, salt and sieve them together & Keep aside.
- Take a bowl and mash the banana completely.
- Now add mashed banana, sugar and melted butter into the maida mixture and stir till it blends well.
- If you find the mixture dry, then you can add 3 to 4 tbsp of milk & mix well.
- Now add the chopped cashews nut, almonds, raisins and stir well.
- Take a baking pan, grease it with little butter and coat it with the maida . Sprinkle out any extra maida on the baking pan.
- Pour the cake batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Preheat the oven at 180º C/350º F.
- Now place the baking pan in the oven. Set the oven for 30 minutes on 180º C .
- Keep checking after 30 mins, inserted knife or toothpick must come out clean. If not clean then bake for another 10 minutes (approximately).
- Now remove it from the oven and let it cool into pan for 10 minutes.
- Decorate with Banana slices and serve .