In this very hot summer we have made a tasty watermelon juice with a twist .Try it >>
Prep time : 5-10 minutes
- Watermelon – 1/2
- Mint leaves – 2/3 tsp
- Ice cubes – 10/15
- Wash the watermelon under running water.
- Slice the watermelon in half.
- Now use a small spoon to scoop out the seeds.
- Discard the seeds, and scoop chunks of watermelon from the rind.
- Place the watermelon chunks into a bowl, into a rubber container or onto a plate. Use a fork instead of using your hands to prevent messiness.
- Squeeze the juice of Watermelon chunks from hands.
- pour it directly into Watermelon outer cover and add watermelon pulp.
- Add mint and ice cubes and stir it.
- Serve immediately.