Green Coriander (Hara Dhaniya) Chutney
Fresh coriander leaves (dhania patta) is one of the most commonly used herb in Indian Kitchen. An all time favourite for garnishing and enhance the visual appeal of a meal .This is a popular North Indian chutney, that is made in almost every Indian home. It is eaten with all kinds of savoury Indian snacks such as Samosas, Pakoras, Aloo Tikki and more. It is also served with main meals, especially lunch. It is generally made very chilli hot. Hara Dhania ki Chatni is something most people love and everyone has their own way of making it.My mother-in-low used to make this green chutney and serve with snacks…She used to add roasted peanuts.Try this once and you will love it.
- Fresh coriander leaves – 1 bunch (chopped)
- Garlic cloves – 5 to 6 cloves
- Tomatoes – 2 (medium size)
- Green Chillies – 5-6 (or to taste)
- Salt – as per taste
- In a blender add coriander leaves and blend till the leaves are crushed.
- Add garlic,ginger, chopped green chillies, salt and tomato. Blend till smooth. Add a little water in case the mixture is too thick.
- Put it in a bowl.
- Now the all time favorite coriander chutney is ready.
- This chutney , you can enjoy it for 5 to 7 days if refrigerate .
- Don’t add too much of garlic & ginger and don’t totally ignore it.
- This chutney has to be spicy so add green chilli according to that.
- Don’t add water at all while grinding or after that.