GULGULE (Sweet Banana Fritters)
We usually love ripe banana but after 2 -3 days it became little messy and not look good in taste. So what we can do with such leftover banana , Here is our favorite ripe banana recipe where you can use such leftover banana or you can use fresh banana as well.
Prep time: 20 mins Cooking time:10 mins
- Ripe bananas – 3
- Wheat flour – 2 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup (or to taste)
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Cardamom – 4 to 5
- Salt – 1/4 teaspoon
- Baking soda – a pinch
- First mash the bananas in a bowl .
- Now add wheat flour, grated coconut, sugar, baking soda, salt and cardamon powder into it and mix them to make a thick batter.
- Now heat oil in a pan or kodai.
- Now using your hand or a spoon pour 1 tbsp batter in the hot oil to make pakoda .At least 10 to 12 gulgule can be fried each time depending upon your pan size and oil quantity .But remember the oil should not be so hot.
- When the “Gulgule” became golden brown in color, take them out from the oil and put on a paper towel to remove extra oil.
- Our banana gulgules are ready. Serve hot or cold