Healthy Jowar ki Masala Roti
Jowar is one of the healthy grain. It is healthy to include it in our at least weekly diet. Here i am presenting tried and tasted recipe of Healthy jowar roti or paratha .
Prep Time : 30 minutes
Cook time : 20 minutes
- Jowar Flour – 2 cup
- Turmeric – 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Carom seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Onion – 1 big size (finly chopped)
- Green chilli – 3 to 4 (finly chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finly chopped)
- Oil – 3 to 4 tbsp
- In a large mixing bowl add jower flour, Red chilli powder, termaric, salt, ginger garlic paste, carom seeds, chaat masala, onoin, green chilli, coriander leaves and mix well.
- Pour warm water little by little and make a smooth dough.
- Then divide the dough into equal parts and make rotis with each part.
- Now little spread flour for rolling and pressing the dough with your finger tips forming a 3-4 inch circular roti. Place the roti on the tawa.
- Cook the roti applying a little water one side.
- Then turn another side and applying little ghee till both sides are evenly golden. Similarly, make all the rotis.
- Serve hot with fresh curds, chutney, raita or any curry.