Instant Rava Idli
Instant Rava Idli (suji Idli ) is ease of making at home.Rava idli from South Indian cuisine is well known as healthy breakfast.To make rava idli soaking,grinding and fermenting etc are not needed. Instant Rava idlis are made with rava/suji or semolina. Any time without any pre planning you can enjoy these idlis.This rava idlis are very soft ,tasty and spongy. That you can serve with coconut chutney and Sambar.See the Recipe below the Video ↓↓↓
Preparation Time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 40 minutes Serves: 4 servings
- Rava (sooji) – 2 cup
- Curd – 2 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Salt – 3/4 tbsp (or according to the taste)
- Eno salt- 1/2 tbsp.
- Oil/butter or ghee – 1 tbsp ( to grease the idli stand)
- Take curd . Put the curd in a bowl and mix rava/suji well
- Take the water and salt and mix it .
- Now keep the mixture for 20 minutes . After 20 minutes, pour Eno salt into this mix and mix well .
- Do not over mix thick and thin .
Now keep idli cooker on the gas , add 2 small glass of water, let the water warm
Take a little oil and greasy the idli stand.
Pour the mixture with the spoon in the idli stand.
Keep the idli stand in the cooker and cover it with the lid without the whistle. The idli gets cooked in 8-10 minutes.
Open the lid and check whether the idli is cooked properly from inside with the help of a fork.
If the fork comes out clean then the idli is ready.
Take out the idli stand from the cooker and let it cool down.
Take out each idli from the idli stand with the help of a spoon and put them on a plate.
- Serve idli with desi ghee , or pour pure ghee on ready idlis and idlies will absorbed this ghee and will taste good. It will increase the flavor as well.
- Do not over mix thick and thin the better.