Mint chutney or pudina ki chutney
Cool mint is very healthy and tasty . it is good for Relieves indigestion, Fights aches and pains, Gives you glowing and acne free skin, Helps fight oral infections, Helps relieve cough and asthma, Helps relieve the pain associated with menstrual cramps, Beats morning sickness in pregnant women, Boosts immunity, Beats stress and depression and Helps fight cancer. Mostly mint chutney serve with chicken tangadi kabab , biriyani and other non-veg dishes to digest these hot and heavy food .
Scientific name: Mentha
- Fresh mint leaves – 1 bunch (chopped)
- Dry Raw mangoes or raw mangoes (Aamia) – 1
- Green Chillies – 5-6 (or to taste)
- Salt – as per taste
- wash mint leaves
- Wash raw mangoes
- In a blender add mint leaves and blend till the leaves are crushed.
- Add raw mangoes, salt . Blend till smooth. Add a little water in case the mixture is too thick.
- Put it in a bowl.
- Now the all time favorite mint chutney is ready.
- This chutney , you can enjoy it for 5 to 7 days if refrigerate .
- Don’t add too much of mangoes & ginger and don’t totally ignore it.
- This chutney has to be spicy so add green chilli according to that.
- Don’t add water at all while grinding or after that.