Mooli Ka Paratha – Radish paratha
In the season when white radish is available in market ,we use to cook & have radish paratha several time as breakfast in a week .We love this healthy and heavy breakfast.Preparation Time : 10 to 20 min
Cooking time : 20 to 30 minServings :4
For the stuffing:
- Grated white radish (Mooli) – 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- Asafoetida (hing) a pinch
- Red Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Amchoor (Dry Mango) powder – 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
- Roasted cumin powder – 1 tsp
- Grated ginger – 1/2 tsp
- Green chilli (finely chopped) – 2
- Coriander leave (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
For the dough:
- Whole wheat Flour –2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 Tbsp
- Radish Water (plane water if require)
- Extra Flour – for dusting
- Oil – for pan frying
- Mix grated radish, red chilli powder, coriander powder, asafoetida, amchoor powder, green chillies, coriander leaves, garam Masala, rosted cumin powder, grated ginger and salt. Mix well
- Squeeze out extra juice from radish. Reserve the juice.
- Mix together atta (Wheat flour), oil and salt and add the reserved juice of radish and knead into a stiff dough. Add water if necessary. Cover and rest it .
- Make a small ball of outer cover and make a small ball of stuffing.
- Stuff this ball into outer covering.
- Now using a little whole wheat flour for rolling and roll out like regular paratha.
- Heat a tava and cook the parathas with oil on both sides.
- Serve mooli ka paratha hot with pickle, yogurt or aloo ki sabji.
if you like please share, Like us on social media & subscribe us on youtube .