Nariyal Ke Ladoo (Easy Coconut Laddu)
Coconuts are easily available fruits and it is very healthy too. In Puja seasons like Durga Puja , Kali Puja (Diwali) or Ganesh Puja , these coconut collects daily and we always think what should we do with these coconuts so here is very very simple ladoo recipe which every one will love . We also cook these for Pujas or to serve as Holi Sweets .
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Fresh Coconut grated – 2 cup
- Sugar -1cup
- Cashew nuts – 1 tbsp
- Raisins – 1 tbsp
- Cardamom – 7 to 8
- Heat a pan, then add grated coconut, sugar and stir and saute the coconut on a low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
- After sugar melted and coconut became soft than add Cashew, Raisins, cardamon powder and mix well.
- Once this mixture become brown then our coconut mixture is ready for making ladoo.
- Now takeout the pan from fire and shape the mixture into small balls and make all laddus.