Oreo Crunch Cake
Cake is typically a sweet baked dessert. It is all time favorite of almost everyone. i am using oreo cookies in this cake as oreo is full of chocolate and easily available at home. Here i am using oreo for filling to decorate cake inside and taste of dark chocolate ,using oreo for iceing as well .Enjoy this easy and and tasty cake , We are sure everyone will love this .
Please check recipe Below the Video
Preparation : 10 min
Cooking : 3o min
Serves : 6
For the cake :
- Eggs – 4
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Oreo biscuit – 5 (Crunch – break into small pieces )
- Flour (maida) – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1 tbsp
- Coffee powder – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Soda – 1 pinch
- Oil – 3/4 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tbsp
- Butter 2 tbsp to greece
For the chocolate icing :
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Oreo biscuit – 2 to 3
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sieve flour , cocoa powder, coffee powder and soda together.
- Beat sugar and eggs very well together. Add vanilla essence.
- Add oil gradually beating mixture lightly.
- Fold in flour a little at a time, with a spoon till all the flour is used up.
- Pour 40% of mixture into a greased baking tin spread oreo crunch on it
- Now add remaining 40% of mixture and spread oreo crunch on it
- Add remaining mixture and bake in a preheated oven at 180`C for 45 Min or 1 hour (If not cooked properly ).
- Let it cool for 5 to 10 minutes before removing from tin. Remove from tin on wire rack.
- For the chocolate icing, in a grander add oreo biscuit, butter and milk and make a past.
- Spread a little chocolate icing over the top of the chocolate cakes and spread it all over the cake.
- Transfer the cake to a serving plate and ice the cake all over with the chocolate icing, using a palette knife.
- Beat the mixture very wel else cake will become hard
- After 45min check by dipping a clean knife inside if it come out clean cake is ready