Along with religious belief Betel Leaves or paan full of vitamins like vitamin C, thiamine, niacin, riboflavin and carotene and are a great source of calcium. Betel leaves are good for digestion and it improve a pregnant woman's appetite but Chewing traditional paan is not good for health. Here i am making paan pakora which is very tasty and healthy.
Prep time : 10 min
Cook time : 20 minIngredients :
- Few betel leaves
- Red chilli powder - 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chickpea flour - 1/2 cup
- Oil - for deep fry
- Water - 1/3 cup
- First take a bowl add chickpea flour, salt, red chilli and add little water then stir it properly.
- When there is no lump then add sufficient water to make a pakoda batter.
- Heat oil in fry pan / kadai.
- Dip the betel leaves in the batter and put it in the oil.
- And fry both side until golden brown and crisp.
- Crispy betel leaf pakora is ready to serve with dal rice or tea coffee.