Paneer Butter Masala for all paneer lovers. We can enjoy it with Butter naan, kulche, pulao or puri in weekends or any day. Paneer Butter Masala is a popular curry from Indian Punjabi Cuisine. This popular recipe is very delicious, buttery and creamy with onion tomato & masala pastes.
Prep Time - 10-20 minutes
Cook time - 30-40 minutes
Serve - 4
- Paneer - 1 cup cubs
- Onion - 2 sliced
- Tomato - 4 chopped
- Cashew nuts (kaju) - 9 to 10
- Dry Red Chilly - 3
- Ghee or Butter - 2 1/2 tbsp
- Cardamom (elachi) - 6
- Garam masala - 1 tbsp
- Kashmiri red chilly powder - 1 tbsp
- Dried fenugreek leaves (kasuri mathi) - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1tbsp
- oil - 2 tbsp
- Fresh cream/ Candance milk/ khoya + sugar - 1 and 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai.
- Add cashew nut, onion, dry red chilly and saute in medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- After that add tomato and salt mix well and cook medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Now switch off the flame and cool slightly then puree into the mixer grinder and make smooth past.
- Now heat ghee or butter in a kadai or pan.
- Add crush cardamom, salt, kashmiri red chilli powder, garam masala, fenugreek leaves, coriander leaves and sauta for 10 to 20 second.
- Now add puree mixture and cook for 10 to 15 minutes in low flame.
- Add fresh cream or Candance milk and in the mix well and cook on low flame for 1 minutes.
- Add paneer cube to the gravy and mix well for 2 minutes.
- Our paneer butter masala is ready to serves.