Roasted Chicken Mayonnaise
Chicken is one of the favorite non-veg . We usually preferred chicken as starter or dry side dish. Roasted chicken and grilled chicken is good in flavorful and taste. We love mustered mayo & we try this with chicken and it comes out very tasty.
Prep: 15 min
Cook: 25 min Servings: 3
- Chicken legs – 3
- Red chilli – 5
- Green chilli -2
- Onion (chopped) – 3
- Garlic – 4
- Ginger – 1 inch
- Curry leafs – 2 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Rice flour – 2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise (mustard) – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- In a grinder add green chilli, garlic, ginger, onion, dry red chilli and curry leaves.
- Now add little water and blend it into thick smooth paste.
- Add turmeric powder, rice flour & salt into the washed chicken and mix it properly.
- Add the blended masala paste, mayonnaise (mustard) and mix it.
- Now keep it into the refrigerator minimum 1/2 hours to 1 hours.
- After 1 hours take out the chicken from the refrigerator.
- Now heat a pan/ kadai & heat the oil.
- Put the marinated chicken one by one into the pan.
- And cover the pan and cook it on low flame.
- Then flip it carefully to cook it other sides and remaining masala paste put on other side.
- Again cover the pan and cook it on low flame.
- Flip it again, cover the pan and cook it for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Turn off the flame and take out .
- Ready to serve as starter.