Sesame Seeds (Til) Chutney / Til Bata
Chutney is one of the most important part of Indian Dinner or lunch . We usually take it as side dish to various main dishes .Tiil Bata is chutney nicely go with hot white plain rice. Most important part of this chutney is its sesams seed flavor with coconut .
Preparation Time : 5 minutes Cooking Time : 5 minutes
- White Sesame Seeds or Til – 1/2 cup
- Coconut pieces – 1/2 cup
- Green Chilly – 4
- Salt to taste
- First Wash the til.
- Then put the sesame seeds or til into a blender and add green chillies, salt and coconut one by one.
- Add water and blend all the ingredients for 1-2 minutes and make a fine paste.
- Your Til ki Chutney or til bata is ready to serve.
- You can dry roast the sesame seeds for 3-4 minute on low flame until become golden brown in colour.
- You can add chilli as per your taste.