Shahi Corn Paneer
“Shahi Paneer” is one of the well known curry in our home made food and one of the best in restaurant Menus. Shahi Corn Paneer you will not found in parties and restaurant menus . Here we have a recipe of “Shahi Corn Paneer” which is having Great Taste and Good nutrition elements .
Preparation Time: 20 mins Cooking Time: 30 mins Serves: 4
- Paneer or cottage cheese – 250 grm (cut into small diamond shape)
- Boiled sweet corn – 1 cup
- Milk cream – 1/2 cup
- Curds (dahi) – 1 cup
- Grind tomato and green chills – 1 cup
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Raw garam masala – 1 tbsp
- Asafoetida – 1 pinch
- Garam masala powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Ginger paste – 1 tbsp
- Bay leaf (tej patta) – 2
- Chopped coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon
- Heat the oil in a pan and add cumin seeds.
- When the cumin seeds starts spluttering, add bay leaves.
- Now add crushed raw garam masala and saute for few seconds.
- Add tomato and green chilli paste , coriander powder, turmeric powder,red chilli powder, ginger paste and Asafoetida.
- Mix well and cook on a high flame till oil separates from the masala.
- Now add boiled corn, curd, salt and cook on a medium flame till oil separates from the masala.
- Add cream and garam masala powder and mix well.
- Finally add paneer cubes and half a cup of water. Mix well and cook on a low flame for 15 to 20 minutes. and after Remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve the yummy and delicious Shahi Sweet Corn Paneer Masala with chapatti, paratha or naan.