Cutlets are all time favorite snacks for everyone. We can make cutlets of almost everything i.e. veg or non-veg , rice, paneer, fish etc. Soybeans is full of proteins & different types of vitamins. Soya chunks cutlets is very tasty and healthy tea time snacks or breakfast.
Prep time – 40 min
Cook time – 10 min
- Mini Soya Chunks – 100 g
- Potato – 2 big (boiled,peeled and mashed)
- Onion – 1 (chopped finely)
- Green chilli – 3 (chopped finely)
- Salt to taste
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (chopped finely)
- Breadcrumbs – 4 tbsp
- Chaat masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Black paper – 1/2 tbsp (optional)
- oil – for frying
- Soak the mini soya chunks into the water for 20 minutes.
- Then drain the water and in a bowl squeeze off excess water from the mini soya chunks.
- Now add mash potatoes, chopped onion, chopped green chilli, garam Masala powder, Ginger powder, Coriander Powder, Chaat masala, red chilli powder, black paper, salt, coriander leaves, breadcrumbs and mix well.
- Make small round or oval shaped patties. If you want you can make of any shape of your choice like heart, oval.
- Heat oil for deep frying. When the oil is hot enough, carefully place the prepared patties into the hot oil and fry them in medium flame till done.
- Fry till they turn golden brown and take it out.
- serve soya cutlets hot with green chutney, tomato ketchup or any dips.