Stuffed Besan Paratha
Besan paratha are the most favorite breakfast in my family which is very easy and tasty. Besan , also known as garbanzo bean flour, chickpea flour, or besan, is a pulse flour made from ground chickpeas. Used in many countries, it is a staple ingredient in Indian, Pakistani, Nepali and Bangladeshi cuisines. Preparation Time: 20 mins Cooking Time: 30 mins Makes 7 parathas
For Stuffing :-
- Gram flour – 1 cup
- A pinch Asafoetida (hing)
- Cumin seeds – 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger – 1 tbsp (grated)
- Chaat masala – 1 tbsp
- Red chilli powder – 1tbsp
- Green Chilli – 2/3 fine chopped
- Coriander Powder – 1 tbsp
- salt to taste
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Chopped coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Garam masala – 1 tbsp
For dough :-
- Wheat flour – 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Water for kneading
For dough :-
- Take a bowl and mix the Atta, Salt, oil, and mix very well. Now add water little by little to make a soft and smooth dough.
- Divide the dough in roughly equal size balls as shown in video .
For the stuffing :-
- Heat a pan.
- Add 2/3 tbsp oil to it.
- Ones the oil get heated add cumin seeds and let it fry.
- Add coriander powder, ginger and gram flour to the pan.
- add Gram flour and keep low flam
- Keep stirring to make sure the gram flour doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan.
- When gram flour color has change then add red chilli powder, chaat masala , garam masala, coriander leaves and salt to it.
- Add little water , so that the gram flour gets bound.
- Our stuffing is ready. Take it out in a plate.
For the paratha :-
- Now take the rolled out paratha and put oil on the paratha and spread it all over.
- Add 2-3 tbsp gram flour stuffing in it.
- Now lift up the paratha from all four side and close the stuffing.
- Press it tightly so that the stuffing spread evenly.
- Now put the paratha in dry flour.
- Roll the paratha softly , do not make it too thin.
- Heat the tava and cook the parathas both sides.
- add oil both side and cook
- Stuffed Besan Paratha are ready to eat.
- Serve stuffed Besan Paratha with curd, chutney, pickle or any thin gravy dish.
if you like please share, Like us on social media & subscribe us on youtube .