Instant Suji Ka Halwa
We Indian make so many types of Halwa like sooji ka halwa, gajar ka halwa, doodhi halwa, asoka halwa, beetroot halwa and pumpkin halwa etc. Sooji (Semolina) halwa is one of the common ,popular,quick and easy dessert in our India. Sooji (Semolina) halwa is very easy to digest for babies. Babies will get calcium, protein and carbohydrates from this sooji halwa.Be Healthy , Live Healthy ! Please check the recipe below to Gallery↓↓↓
- Semolina (sooji) – 1/4 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Filtered or boiled water – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Desi Ghee or butter – 1 tsp
- Past raisins – 1 tsp
- Finely grated almonds – 1/2 tbsp
- Heat the ghee or butter in a pan.
- Add the sooji and fry on low flame.
- Add grated almonds
- Keep stirring constantly to golden brown color.
- Add milk, water, and sugar ,raisins and stir it constantly to prevent lumps.
- Cook on low flame for another minute. Garnish with raisins and grated almonds.
- Now serve little hot to your little one .
- If you want you can increase or decrease the quantity of milk and water.
- You can also add a few strands of saffron (kesar) to make rava kesari halwa .
- Please check halwa’s temperature before serving to your Little one
- if serving to your little one please mashed raisins and grated almonds .