Tawa Potato Sandwich
Sandwich is one of the quickest and tasty breakfast and most important Kids will always love to have this Potato sandwich in their lunch Box. I am not making this in sandwich maker but on Tawa and i was surprised it comes yummy, crispy and hot. Try and have this with coffee, tea or Juice in either breakfast or any time .
:-: Happy Cooking :-:
Prep time – 15 min Cooking time – 20 min
- Bread Slices – 4
- Coriander Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Chat Masala – 1/2 tbsp
- Red chilly Powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Boil Potato – 4 (Mashed)
- Onion – big 1 (finely chopped)
- Green chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- In a bowl mash boiled potatoes, onion, green chilies, coriander leaves, salt, Coriander Powder, Chat Masala, Red chilly Powder, Garam Masala powder and mix well.
- Mashed potato sandwich filling is ready.
- Take two slices of bread.(Depends on your choice you can cut out the dark corner parts of breads slices) Take a bread slice and spread the mixture it all over the slice, then cover with the second slice.
- Heat the tawa or pan and spread some oil or butter on it.
- Now place the potato sandwich on the tawa.
- Apply butter or oil on the other side too.
- Cook on a medium flame till both sides base is crispy and golden brown in color.
- Serve this hot with tomato ketchup.